Lernen. Wissen. Daten. Analysen.
Learning. Knowledge. Data. Analytics.
Welcome to the website of the LWDA 2019 conference, hosted by the Institut für Bibliotheks- und Informationwissenschaft of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin from September 30, 2019 to October 2, 2019.
LWDA, which expands to „Lernen, Wissen, Daten, Analysen“ („Learning, Knowledge, Data, Analytics“), covers recent research in areas such as knowledge discovery, machine learning & data mining, knowledge management, database management & information systems, information retrieval.
The LWDA conference is organized by and brings together the various special interest groups of the Gesellschaft für Informatik (German Computer Science Society) in this area:
- FG Database Systems: CfP, Program, Schedule
- FG Knowledge Discovery und Machine Learning: CfP, Program, Schedule
- FG Business Intelligence: CfP, Program, Schedule
- FG Knowledge Management: CfP, Program, Schedule
- FG Information Retrieval: CfP, Program, Schedule
The program comprises of joint research sessions and keynotes as well as of workshops organized by each special interest group.